How nine Tier-1 news broadcasters used social video to tell the story of the 2020 US Elections
It was the most dramatic story of our time. Audiences around the world were glued to their screens during the vote, the count and the aftermath of 2020’s US Elections.
But how did broadcasters keep viewers informed about each twist and turn of this incredible spectacle?
- What strategies different broadcasters took
- How live streams and clips were used
- Which kinds of content performed best
- Who produced the most content
- How different social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube) were used